Sunday, October 29, 2006

Funny bunkmates

 

Backie backie!!

Well well, this week's programme was rather good. Had our fair share of ups and downs. As much as I want to go into details on whatever happened, I can't coz I dun want to get into trouble. I guess you who read this must be bored coz every week you read my post, the same thing is posted-> A general feeling for the week and nothing else. Oh well, I'm sorry to bore you...

Next week will be more better yet tense I guess, with some interesting programmes lined up. And my 2nd IPPT will also be next week. Oh man, I really hope I'll pass this time around. *pray* Wish me luck and pray for me guys!! heh..


------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been thinking of YOU almost the whole week. YOU've appeared in my dreams more than a couple of times. And I've been thinking of what YOU said last time. From now on, I promise I'll live my life well and be a stronger person than my present self. YOU shall be my source of motivation for every training. I promise I will present to YOU a whole new me soon. Really soon. Till then, please wait for me, my love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home