HaPpY nEw YeaR!
WeekdaYs
Practices after practices for the POP. Friday was the worst so far, having to stand under the hot sun for a few hours. Luckily I got some time off though due to my 2nd SOC/PMU interview/selection.. hehe..
Saturday
Went back to my Marsiling home to pack all my stuffs in my room. Didn't realised I got so much things! haha.. Boy, was it tiring.
Was assisting this stranger lady with her shopping trolley, and the next thing I know, my mum was talking to her. Amazing!! haha.. She happened to be one of my mum's "Quran recital and memorising" student! What a small world! hahaa..
Sunday
Hari Raya Aidiladha. Same programme every year. Went for prayers, visited late grandparents' and uncle's cemetries, went to eldest aunt's house and back home.
Today
Went out with family. Had great time with AlYa! And saw a beautiful rainbow on the sky!! SWEET!!! Hehe..
Phew, I think it took me triple the time than normal to write this update! And my hands are all tired now! Ciaoz!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home