Sunday, May 20, 2007

Operation Sierra

 

Yello!!

How have you all been? (I speak as if there's alot of people reading this blog huh! haha) Things have been pretty good for me these few weeks. PDP rehearsals are coming to an end soon but I'm beginning to have fun. Made quite a few friends since the first day of training. And I realised the whole police force isn't that big after all.

Oh, I was involved in this operations 2 days ago and what can I say, it was quite an event! And we almost made the night a meaningful one, if not for some mistaken identiy. hah. But, in a bid to keep our island safe, we have sacrificed our much needed sleep and rest! *yawn* hehe

Life has been a bit rosier for me too! Certain things happened and they have brought happiness in me - Maybe it's because I'm too easily contented. hah. But hopefully there will be something being created at the end of the day. =)

Hmm, I realised it has been a while since I went out with friends to enjoy ourselves. I missed all the movies, bowling, pool, arcade and other entertainments which I used to do. All work and no play makes Fandi a dull boy!! Boo~! haha..

I guess that's all folks, ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home