Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Thankful Tuesday!

 

Yes! I got back my organic paper and I'm contented! Considering that I didn't answer 18 marks worth of questions and still manage an acceptable grade, I feel so relieved! haha.. Shall work harder for the next test!

Yes! We got back our geog assignment and again, we saw top grade on the front page! It feels good! With comments such as "Excellent" and "Awesome job", the lecturer really has a way to motivate us to produce good work each time! I think the markers in science faculty should follow such ways too! For today's practical, we went around FASS and YIH to find bearing of certain landmarks and angle of slopes. Even though the weather wasn't that great, it was fun!

Oh yeah, thank you to good twin for coming today! Her presence has given me a great blessing today! haha..

I shall spent the day tomorrow to study for me TM quiz. Since my weekends will be burnt due to my cousin's wedding, I'd figure I will not have enough time to study well. Never mind, I shall revise as much as I can and hope for the best! =)

Have a happy Tuesday! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home