Friday, July 21, 2006

Sing and sing ah!!!

 

Phew, so tired man. Just reached home not long ago at around 10 plus. Reason? Coz I went 'k-boxing' just now with Sam and Ting ting!! Shiok!! hahaa.. Went to the outlet near parkway parade.. Today's session was not bad.. Sang more songs than usual and the songs include come children songs like 'London bridge is falling down' and 'Row, row, row your boat'!! It's hilarious now when I think about it.. hahahaa.. Singing songs I never sang before, this has to be the best session so far for me! hehe.. Sang for about 4 hrs plus till abt 6 plus, then we got separated -- me going home, Sam going to give tuition, Ting going to chalet. The reason for reaching home this late is because I went to my marsiling home first to collect letters(which include my posted grad photos..lolx) and some things from the house..

Haiz, feeling very tired now.. My left knee still having some pain and my weariness in chatting until 5 am (Yeah 5am!! can u believe it? I can't.. lol) with Ting the other day still hadn't worn off yet.. I'm in need of a nice beautiful sleep!! -_-

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yiting's 21st Birthday Pic!!

Here's what I owe you.. Some of the pics on her birthday celebration..


*Note: Poor quality pics from 2nd pic onwards due to resizing

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and the birthday girl, Ting!! =D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sam, Min, Xuan and Me!! Someone say I did a sexy pose.. Where got?!!? -_-
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Grp photo of her friends who attended
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Grp photo of her friends who attended (Part 2)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All her friends, Just before blowing the candles..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Supposed to be a funny-pose version of the previous pic, but for most of us, only the smiles are different =D
I supposed I'm going to be posting more of 21st birthday pics for these couple of months.. other's birthdays that is. -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home