Saturday, January 06, 2007

Termenung panjang..

 

Why is it that whenever someone around me tries to tease or disturb a girl, in the end, it's always me who'll get into trouble?! And this even happen sometimes in the academy! Shucks, this is not fair la!! hahaa.. Oh well... -__-

Anyway, had a talk with my bunkmate yesterday, and I realised that as my BMT period approaches the end, I'm beginning to open up myself. Have NS life 'opened' me up? Maybe.. hahaa.. But I sure feel & behave a little different from my pre-NS days.. lol

Was at the barber just now, and as he finished cutting my hair, he commented(in malay), "Don't stare blankly into space too much. What's done is done. Just do what you have not done yet." Wow, I didn't know someone, a stranger, can easily notice if I'm "termenung".. haha.. But what he said is kinda true huh? Maybe I shouldn't think too much.. Hmm...

-------------------------------------------------

Success! It's ready on time!! Phew!!! hehee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home