Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shooo Tired!!

 

Fwah, I'm damn exhausted now!! Got back home in the evening after a 5 hour walkathon! Well, sort of... hahaa.. Went to Orchard Rd today and the starting point was at Centrepoint. Then, walked the whole stretch up until Wheelock place and then BACK AGAIN to Centrepoint!! And I'm not finish yet! The final leg of the race was to go back to Taka and then to Orchard MRT!! I've left my footprints on 99% of the shopping malls(and each storey of them!!) along the stretch from Centrepoint till Borders at Wheelock!

And according to Google Map, I could have easily covered at least 3km worth of distance! If only my IPPT's 2.4km run is held here in Orchard Rd, I think I can easily pass it since I didn't feel any tiredness until I returned home. With nice scenery, I should make a suggestion to those in-charges! hahaa... But damn, I no longer have access to SSS (suggestion thingy)! hur hur... -__-

Oh ya, I forgot. The 'prize' for the walkathon I did today was something.... that in the end I have to pay for!! All for just one item! Worth it? Only god knows...


Anyway, I've finished D.I.E!! Woohooo!!! It was a great series! And the ending was a sad one for which the hero dies! But the TVB people made an alternate happier ending though and I think they're following up on this ending for the sequel! Yeah, D.I.E II is on the production!! Woohooo!! Can't wait for it to be aired coz Roger and Sonija's chemistry is a joy to watch! Hopefully though, by that time, I will still have interest in HK dramas! hahaa...

Oh oh, I think I'm falling for every leading actress in the series I've watched! Sonija is shoo pretty, in a unique way!! hohoho... Anyway, now that I've finished this series, I'm wondering what should I watch next. Any suggestion? hahaa... Must make full use of this 'free time' man. Only 3 weeks of freedom left! LOL

Klah, I'm tired now.. Ciaoz~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home