Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Project ST - Complete!

 

Aiseh, my plan nearly failed today! haha.. Went to school much earlier this morning. Waited, waited and waited but no sign of her.. So, no choice, went to class and went ahead with my back-up plan. When planning for something, always have a back-up plan in mind! haha.. Especially so for me, cos this past week I've been very unlucky with the stuffs I did! Arghh! When I didn't see her before class, I thought I was going to go through another round of failure yet again! But phew, the alternative route was still present and thus the LT became the platform instead. Oh ya, I got a Dove choc in return too! Sweet! It feels like an X-mas gift exchange! hahaa...

Anyway, I know she will not be reading this but nonetheless, let me wish Ms Sharon Tan a Happy (advance) 21st Birthday!! May all her dreams and wishes come true in this great year! =)))

The result of the 2nd round of my tutorial balloting will be out later tonight. Let's hope, on this great day, the results will be in my favour! As what Black Eyed Peas says, I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night.. hahaha! But even if I failed to get my desired slot, it's all right. Life still moves on.. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home