Saturday, August 05, 2006

[Edited] Love matters again

 

Spoke to an ex-classmate yesterday night. Gotten to know quite a bit of stories (of other people) from her. And some of them are kinda, erm, shocking! -_- Divorce, triangular love thingy are just some of the shocking situations that are currently happening. And I seriously never thought those things would be associated with those involved individuals.

Being an outsider, I guess the only thing we could do is to lend our listening ears and give general advices. Coz ultimately we wouldn't know the real situations, no matter how detailed the stories have been told. Only those involved would really know. Love is such a complicated matter and even if I were to give advices, I think people would stop and maybe doubt me, after realising my life-long status. lolx

On another note, after hearing all those relationship problems, there's one conclusion I can make. There's still joy in being single. ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------

Argghhh!! I wanna go out and enjoy!! More & More!! b4 I become government property!!!!!hahaa..

I'm so freaking bored these days. Somebody pls date me out!!! lolx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home