Monday, August 10, 2009

Another semester begins..

 

Yeah, tomorrow is the start of the new academic year, a new semester for me!! Time do fly very fast. One year has past and two more undergraduate years to go!! What lies after the university life still remains largely unknown. But one thing for sure, it's something that I'm looking forward to. I would have completed around 1/4 of a century of continuous education (you learn something right after you're brought to this world) by then, and it'll be a milestone to step into the working life, where most people say, "This is where life really begins". In the meantime, I shall work hard so as not to feel disappointed or filled with regrets when I received my degree.

My resolution for this semester is very simple. I just hope I can avoid another 'C' grade for my Inorganic module and get decent grades for the others. If I could improve my CAP, then that would be a bonus. As they say, some form of stress is good to motivate oneself, but too much can kill you!


All righty, that's it for the short update. May tomorrow be a good day. I shall sleep early later. I hope.... haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home