Miracles do happen
Anyway, I got back my term quiz for my physical chem and miraculously, I survived the paper! Not sure how, but yeah, I managed to scrape through. It appears though that my prayers have been answered. That being said, I shall not rest on my laurels and will work harder for future test and the final exam. And I shall not pay attention to the negative opinions of the lecturer but treat it as a form of reverse psychology instead. Jia You to me!
On Wednesday, I have one of those awkward moments again. Was at the library waiting for lecture when this person (the one I've mentioned in my previous posts) came out of the lift. I looked up and looked at her and for a good 4 to 5 seconds, my mind went blank suddenly. Not sure how my face looked like then, whether I smiled or showed neutral expression, but yeah, I was like startled and shocked for that few seconds!
Whatever it is, I shall continue to be friendly, in my own kind of way. I shall continue to smile to familiar people around me, even if they think I'm crazy. I shall continue to help within my capabilities whenever possible and without any other intentions. Whether they appreciate or reciprocate them is not important for me as I don't want to expect anything in return. In essence, I shall continue to do things that make me happy.
At this point, I would like to thank Ms Fiona for all her inspirational posts in her blog. On my bad days, or whenever I feel down, paying a visit to her blog and reading all her cheerful updates will drive the blues away. It's amazing how long we have been virtual friends - 6 years, and still continue to be one. Once again, thank you Fiona for your posts, your encouragements and most importantly, your presence in my life! =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home