Quick update
The past week has been pretty okay, with the start of the practical and tutorial. The practical for last Tuesday involved alot time wasting. Time was wasted just waiting to reflux that certain compound!! While waiting, had a good chat with the lab assistant though. Well, not really a chat, but more of a listening-to-what-he-say, cos most of the time he was talking to my friends in mandarin -____-. This is one of the advantage of knowing another language, besides your mother tongue and english! haha... Anyway, hopefully the practical on this coming Tuesday will be better in terms of the time spent!
Oh yeah, I had a bad day on Friday. A lot of things didn't turn out well. But I shall not elaborate what they were. I just hope that the week will start better this week! =)
And I hope my almost-one-week sickness will go off soon. It feels so bad to be sick now, especially since it's the busy period and the fact that I'm fasting. May I get well soon! Insyaallah
All right, I think I should turn in now. Have to get the rest as the busy week starts again tmr! Take care!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home