Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Helpful

 

Ah, what a peaceful yet lonely Wednesday. The family had went to J.B. for shopping since morning. They called me about an hour ago and they're still at my sis' house there! Ahh, I'm hungry lah! haha.. Oh, speaking about the house, I think I haven't been there since 6 or 7 years ago! Omg! I'm not saying I haven't touch J.B. soil for that long amount of time. Just that, when I go there, either there's no time to visit the place or I went across with my friends. This is in stark contrast when I was in pri/sec school where going there was like at least a monthly affair. Hmm..

Anyway, I was entering the BrightSparks forum earlier today, when suddenly a Private Msg window popped up. See below (or click the picture to have better view).

I was momentarily stunned! Is this for real? haha.. Cos I never heard of such contest before, and obviously when I replied to the forumers' questions, this was definitely not on my mind. Heck, I didn't even visit the forum on a regular basis! So, to "win' the most helpful user contest is like WOW! haha.. Although I've always known that I'm such a helpful person.. wahahahaha! Yeah right! Anyway, I replied to the person and he/she replied back to me saying I need to go down to their office at Science Park on weekdays to collect it. Should I go? Should I trust them? What if they kidnap me? ^_^

I am happy if you are..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home