Monday, September 01, 2008

It's time to put a stop

 

I have decided.

That I won't keep thinking negatively anymore.
That I won't disappoint my friends and family.
That I won't be lazy.
That I won't keep thinking about the past because ultimately, I can't change it.
That I won't keep the phrase 'What ifs' in my mind anymore.
That I won't embarrass the malay community.
That I won't be emotional(negatively) anymore.

I will always try to think positively.
I will accept whatever challenges that are laid out for me and do the best I could.
I will work hard in everything I do.
I will think about the future instead because that's something I can change.
I will stop procrastinating and do what I always wanted to do.
I will show others that my race can do it too.
I will try to be happy, as far as possible.


I have changed the site's music appropriately for this transition. No more all those sad sad lovey-dovey songs. And as what my former team-mate says, 'Hit the beat!' hahaa.. I may change the blog's skin too, if I have time in the near future.

Oh yeah, I wanna wish all muslims Selamat Mengerjakan Ibadah Puasa! May God bless u always!

And before I end, just wanna share something I learnt earlier. Today, my maths tutorial was delivered through a new medium, Mandarin! Yeah, I learnt maths today through the chinese language! hahaa.. What a funny tutor I have! ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well, with that, and after 30 days of silence, I guess it's time to move on too. But if one day in future we are to cross our paths again, I will still cherish it. But for now, let's just move on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home