Monday, June 03, 2013

Bad day continues..

 


A mistake made while planning for the upcoming team bonding exercise has now caused a hole in my pocket. Why do people have to wait till the last minute to make their decisions? Argh.

The topic of weddings and fairy tales came up again earlier at work. Some people believe in fairy tales and in fairness, they became reality for some of them. But I've stopped believing in them. They don't exist, at least for me.

So much has happened within the last week or so. What I need now is to hear a piece of good news. Something that will bring the genuine smile back to my face. I don't need many.. just one will do, please?


Can I take out this heart of mine, wash it and put it back again? Other than sleeping time, it's hurting continuously. Sheeeh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home